Baffling question

Guest

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me how to programmatically handle and
differentiate between "refresh of a page" and "postback"?

Or is there anyway we could know between postback and
refresh of a page...?

Thanks!

Munsifali Rashid

I don't think this is possible. You could check for a postback with the
Page.IsPostback property, but if the user does a postback and then hits
refresh, it would count as a postback rather than a refresh.

Mun

Guest

Yeah, you are absolutely right. Once a page is post backed
and then refresh it would still be counted as a post back.

This is the same case which I would want to differentiate.
Any other suggestions?

Guest

Hello Steve,

That page is accessible ONLY to members. Are there any
links which I can use?

Thanks a lot!