    Or is there anyway we could know between postback and
    refresh of a page...?

    Thanks!
    Guest, Nov 8, 2003

  2. I don't think this is possible. You could check for a postback with the
    Page.IsPostback property, but if the user does a postback and then hits
    refresh, it would count as a postback rather than a refresh.

    Mun

    Munsifali Rashid, Nov 8, 2003

    Guest Guest

    Yeah, you are absolutely right. Once a page is post backed
    and then refresh it would still be counted as a post back.

    This is the same case which I would want to differentiate.
    Any other suggestions?

    Guest, Nov 8, 2003
  4. To solve this problem, you can generate a unique id for that web page
    instance.
    If you detect that unique id being posted more than once, then ignore the
    subsequent reposts.
    Here's a good article on the subject:
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/features/2003/09/asp200309de_f/asp200309de_f.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Nov 9, 2003

    Guest Guest

    Hello Steve,

    That page is accessible ONLY to members. Are there any
    links which I can use?

    Thanks a lot!

    consulting.com

    Guest, Nov 9, 2003