Bandwidth auto detect for determing type of site to load: Flash or HTML

dorayme

"Andy Dingley said:
Make sure that the HTML version of the site offers just as much
content, and is as up-to-date-as, the Flash site.

.... so much so that they will never have much of a reason to
prefer the Flash version and therefore causing you not to bother
to make and offer one in the first place.

dorayme

Bergamot said:
Hey, I'm all for making money, but Flash doesn't automatically mean they
will. You suggested it will.

No he didn't. He never said anything about automatic.

marika

.oO(cwdjrxyz)

Not reliably.

i have a feeling that all that exists what you talk of...except that it is
probably in a paid version of something
That's the first problem - the Java RTE is not available/enabled on most
machines.

but no I don't know anything of the stuff that you are talking about

Additionally a test inside of the local ISP network is
somewhat different than a test in the open Internet.

i think you got to pay good money to get software with that kind of
capability