Bank Payment

Guest

Hi,

I have sent question before about having my webpage accepting payment from
customers and I have been advised to use PayPal service for that but my
question now is, Can do it with BPay!!!? because I went to Optus website and
bill payments it looks like they are using BPay services because the payment
page is "Registered to BPAY".
See this link: https://secure.optus.com.au/smartpay/index.jsp

Cheers.

Mark Fitzpatrick

You can use any service you want of course, but it does depend upon what
facilities they make for you to develop against. For example, Paypal has a
developer network that contains entire working sample shopping carts written
in .Net, giving you lots of customization possibilities. You need to first
determine if you have any specific requirements before choosing a payment
processor. For example: If you're selling digital goods, or a subscription
service, you may want the processor to notify your system automatically so
that your system could setup their account information automatically instead
of requiring you to do it manually. Paypal has the ability to do this, but
not all services do. Making this list out ahead of times will help you
determine which payment processor is right for you.