    page is "Registered to BPAY".
    See this link: https://secure.optus.com.au/smartpay/index.jsp

    Cheers.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmFkaXM=?=, Oct 27, 2006

  2. You can use any service you want of course, but it does depend upon what
    facilities they make for you to develop against. For example, Paypal has a
    developer network that contains entire working sample shopping carts written
    in .Net, giving you lots of customization possibilities. You need to first
    determine if you have any specific requirements before choosing a payment
    processor. For example: If you're selling digital goods, or a subscription
    service, you may want the processor to notify your system automatically so
    that your system could setup their account information automatically instead
    of requiring you to do it manually. Paypal has the ability to do this, but
    not all services do. Making this list out ahead of times will help you
    determine which payment processor is right for you.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Oct 27, 2006