Bar or Pie charts on a webpage with ASP.NET page populated

Patrick.O.Ige

I want to have Bar or Pie charts on a webpage with ASP.NET page populated
from a database..
We have Reporting server,olap etc..
Can i get our reporting server to populate a chart on the asp.net page?
The webpage would be containg other things plus the Bar or pie charts..
Any ideas?
Thanks alot

Mark Rae

I want to have Bar or Pie charts on a webpage with ASP.NET page populated
from a database..
We have Reporting server,olap etc..
Can i get our reporting server to populate a chart on the asp.net page?
The webpage would be containg other things plus the Bar or pie charts..
Any ideas?
Thanks alot

IMO, this is the best native .NET solution I've seen so far for what you're
looking for.
http://www.advsofteng.com/

Patrick.O.Ige

Yeah i just did and it seems i can use the Download Free Version]
Is that right?

Guest

Hi Mark Rae,
I used the Download Version for the CHARTS.
But the problem is below each chart they have "CREATED WITH CharDirector
from www.advsofteng.com.Is it possible to get that off from the Chart
Displayed.
Its on every Chart i tried!!
Thanks

Mark Rae said:
Yeah i just did and it seems i can use the Download Free Version]
Is that right?

You certainly can.