[BarCamp] WebWorkersCamp BarCamp: NodeJS, NoSQL, Message Queues,Asynchronous programming, Web Socket

Discussion in 'Python' started by Pierre, May 17, 2010.

  1. Pierre

    Pierre Guest

    Hello,

    AF83 will be holding a barcamp event on Saturday afternoon, July 3rd
    in Paris (in La Cantine, a famous Parisian tech place). We wanted to
    let you know about this event and tell you that you would be most
    welcome if you could join us on that day.

    In the ever-growing context of real-time web and multiplying
    webservices, websites as they are now designed are hardly scalable, or
    at high costs. So we thought appropriate to hold an event to discuss
    the technologies which will allow us to code differently in order to
    solve these issues.

    Our guests will be invited to share their experience in asynchronous
    programming (server-side javascript with NodeJS, Python’s Tornado,
    Ruby’s Event Machine, etc.) as well as Websockets, NoSQL databases,
    queues, XMPP and others.

    We’d be thrilled to have you amongst us and hear your story on this
    matter! We thought this could be the opportunity for you to tell us
    about your work and learn from other developers. Would you be
    interested in coming and, if you wish, leading a workshop?
    Then register on http://barcamp.org/WebWorkersCamp .

    We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon,

    Thank you,
    The AF83 team.
    Pierre, May 17, 2010