Barcode reading on an image

djgavenda2

Does anyone know of a way to read a barcode from an image (ie tif or
jpeg)?

If not in Java, in C?

Thanks,

IchBin

Does anyone know of a way to read a barcode from an image (ie tif or
jpeg)?

If not in Java, in C?

Thanks,
I just did a google for *Java read barcode*. You may want to do the same
thing. Found..

http://www.tasman.co.uk/bars/readme.html
--

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

djgavenda2

Ya... I already did a gis for it. Nothing solid AND cheap.

I was hoping somone already implemented in Java or C.

Andrew Thompson

Ya... I already did a gis for it. Nothing solid AND cheap.

I was hoping somone already implemented in Java or C.
(reliable and cheap) <- seems to be a limitation

In future, please do not treat your audience like mind readers.

It is wise to specify..
- Requirements
- Constraints (cost, licensing, source avbailability)
- Not suitable ('already looked at x, y, and z and they are
not what I need because..')

...or do you just wish to 'bat down' every suggestion that is offered?