barcode scanner program display with android..

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Saifullah Hasshim, Dec 20, 2013.

  1. Hello..i have project that need to display item price to smarphone.. does anyone know how to display output at smartphone??

    Saifullah Hasshim, Dec 20, 2013

  2. Saifullah Hasshim

    Stef Guest

    In comp.lang.vhdl,
    Saifullah Hasshim <> wrote:
    > Hello..i have project that need to display item price to smarphone.. does anyone know how to display output at smartphone??

    Ask in an appropriate group?

    You may find that the actual price is not included in the barcode, so be
    prepared to talk to the store's database as well.

    --
    Stef (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by mail)

    Humans are communications junkies. We just can't get enough.
    -- Alan Kay

    Stef, Dec 20, 2013

  3. Saifullah Hasshim

    John Speth Guest

    On 12/20/2013 7:55 AM, Saifullah Hasshim wrote:
    > Hello..i have project that need to display item price to smarphone.. does anyone know how to display output at smartphone??

    yes.

    JJS

    John Speth, Dec 20, 2013