    Is there a way to get ASP.NET to abide by the internet
    standards and not send bare LFs? If you would like more
    info, let me know. Thanks for your help!
    Mark Fox, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Might this work for you?

    Replace(MyString, vblf, vbcrlf)

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD
    http://Steve.Orr.net

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Jul 29, 2003

  3. I would guess that this has nothing to do with the framework but with the
    mail server itself.

    We've upgraded our servers to the 1.1 framework and have many apps that send
    mail. None of them stopped working.

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer

    Free code library at:
    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzche

    S. Justin Gengo, Jul 29, 2003
  4. Hi Mark,

    When upgrading to .NET framework 1.1, IIS will be bind to ASP.NET 1.1
    automatically. Could you please try building your web application under
    .NET framework 1.1 again to see if it could resolved the problem? Or you
    could bind IIS to asp.net 1.0 again by running aspnet_regiis.exe under 1.0
    framework directory. However, I prefer you rebuild the project in 1.1 to
    utilize the new framework.

    Hope this helps.

    Regards,

    HuangTM
    Microsoft Online Partner Support
    MCSE/MCSD

    This posting is provided ¡°as is¡± with no warranties and confers no rights.
    Tian Min Huang, Jul 29, 2003
  5. Hello Mark,

    I'd like to follow up with you and see if there is any further I can help.
    I am standing by for your response.

    Have a nice day!

    Tian Min Huang, Aug 4, 2003
  6. Mark Fox

    Mark Fox Guest

    Huang,

    Thank you for following up, Huang. I am sorry for
    not replying sooner. It seems ads though it was a
    problem with the mail server and not ASP.NET and it is
    currently resolved. But thank you so much for your
    assistance!

    Mark Fox, Aug 10, 2003