base.OnLoad called, OnLoad not executed

Fabio R.

Every webform in my application inherit from a base custom class.
In this class I override the OnLoad method and call the base.Onload in it.
Sometimes, the OnLoad in the webform is not executed after a form submit
also if the base.OnLoad is called.

It's the same behavior of pressing the "enter" key in a texfield within the
form but I can see the submit button in the Request.Form collection, so is
not that kind of problem.

Today I get the same behavior using the "back" and the "next" browser's
buttons:
- I submitted the form and it worked
- then I got back to the form page (with the "back" browser's button)
- then I got back to form's previous page (with the "back" browser's button)
- finally I returned to the form page (with the "next" browser's button)
- here I submitted the form again but the OnLoad function of the form page
isn't executed at all (while base.OnLoad was called) .

I already encountered this random problem during normal site navigation, the
above example is a strange way to reproduce it.

I've also deleted all code in the OnLoad method of the custom base class,
leaving only a base.OnLoad (e) call.

Anyone has encountered the same problem or know how to solve it?
Thanks in advance,
Fabio