    Thanks in advance for any help.

    -Rob
    , Mar 13, 2006

    I forgot to mention that the encoded string is a GIF image
    , Mar 13, 2006

  3. <> wrote in message
    >I forgot to mention that the encoded string is a GIF image

    there is no easy way to decode using script. If there is such code, it would
    be -very- very slow.

    If you want, I can compile a COM component for you, that can do it for you.
    The input would be a base64 string, the output a byte array.
    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Mar 14, 2006

    Egbert - That would be great...thanks for the help.
    , Mar 14, 2006
  5. <> wrote in message
    > Egbert - That would be great...thanks for the help.

    here it is
    http://www.nieropwebconsult.nl/download/setup1.msi

    syntax

    set obj = CreateObject("NWC.Decode")
    obj.Read([base64stringhere]]

    obj.WRite() ' returns byte array!
    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Mar 15, 2006
  6. Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Mar 15, 2006