Base64 Error/Hotfix?

Guest

I'm recieving an intermittent error: "Invalid length for a Base-64 char
array," with the following in the stack trace:

at System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s)
at System.Web.UI.LosFormatter.Deserialize(String input)
at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium()

I'd like to try the hotfix mentioned in:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/831150 to try to get more
information. How can I get this without a support call? Is anyone aware of
another way to find out what could be causing this problem?

--J. Nadal

Bruce Barker

until its rolled up into a sp, you have to open a support call.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

Thanks for the response. While I guess that's true then, how would I figure
out why that error is being thrown sometimes from my application?

--J. Nadal