    I don't understand why this is so. why doesn't it render as an attribute of
    the span tag?

    thanks

    TS, Dec 18, 2007

  2. Hi TS,

    I've checked the Validator control's code via reflector and it seems it is
    a simple control that use render method to output. There is no particular
    setting on the "ErrorMessage" property, I think the rendering logic is hard
    coded in it which make the property value as the default Inner html content.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    >From: "TS" <>