    making? Many thanks
    -
    timodheer
    timodheere, Jul 25, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    timodheere <4designers.com> wrote:

    % Hi all! I'm quite new to FOP and have spent the day on this Mac OS
    % 10.3.4 trying every possible installation combination I can think of,

    But no combinations fit to post? Let us in on what you've tried.

    % -bash: fop: command not found

    This presumably means you've typed

    fop [etc]

    but fop is not in your search path.

    The most obvious reason for this is that you don't have a command called
    fop. If you do have a shell script of that name which starts the program,
    the next most obvious reason is that it's in the current directory,
    which is ordinarily not in your path. Try

    ./fop [etc]

    --

    Patrick TJ McPhee
    East York Canada