Basic Authentication v. Integrated Windows Authentication w/ Delegation

Mark

We have an IIS 6 web server on W2003 Server that connects to a SQL Server 2K
(Sp3) running on W2003 Server. It connects using Delegation. Delegation
is enabled in Active Directory. The two servers are on the same switch.

There is one scenario where this connection works, and one where it doesn't.

Working: Using Basic Authentication - user has to log in again even if they
are on the domain.
Not Working: Using Integrated Windows Authentication - no login necessary
since they are already on the domain.

When it doesn't work, I get the "Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not
associated with a trusted SQL Server connection."

Thoughts? We would love to be able to leverage the integrated windows
authentication so logged in users don't have to log in each time to use our
application. Thanks!

Mark