basic c programming tutorial

Nick Keighley

Dheroyan2006 said:

it was written by someone whose first language wasn't english
and it is heavily biased to some sort of embedded environment
(first lesson turn on an LED). I think it would be better to learn
standard C first in a more conventional enviironment first then
tack on the embedded stuff.

I didn't read very far so it may be very good at what it's trying to
do.

Vladimir S. Oka

Dheroyan2006 said:

This is too basic to be useful. Not to mention that it promotes dubious
programming practices, and certainly bad formating/indentation style.
E.g.:
if(d[0]==a[0]&&d[1]==a[1]&&d[2]==a[2]&&
d[3]==a[3]&&d[4]==a[4]&&d[5]==a[5])
{printf("Success..You Did It\n");
getchar();
getchar();
return 0;}
else
{printf("Wrong! Please Try Again\n");
printf("\n");
printf("\n");}
}

'Nuff said...

Barry Schwarz

Unfortunately, the site is poorly designed (e.g., there is no
navigation from one section to the next).

Equally unfortunately, the writing is poor English (e.g., in the first
paragraph we have the wrong tense for learned and the awkward
construction "It is the same like one people say to his/her friend..."

The coding is not all that great either. It has a multi-line comment
using the // construction. The fact that the text in the comment is
wrong doesn't help either

The technical explanation of the code is incorrect. For example,
include <stdio.h> has nothing to do with the stdio library.

And then there are the flat out errors, such as p=k when p='k'; was
intended (that is two errors in a really simple assignment statement).

And this is where I stopped because it is not worth any more of my (or
anyone else's) time.
Remove del for email