Basic dynamic repeating form element in ASP.NET2.0?

mj.redfox.mj

Does anyone know how I can do the following sort of thing (written in
classic ASP), but in ASP.NET?

This is a very, very basic repeating form element which uses a counter
'cntItems' to hold the current selected number of repeats:

<% for intCounter = 1 to cntItems %>

<input type="text" name="txtInput<% =intCounter %>">

<% next %>

This would create a list of textboxes named 'txtInput1' through to
e.g. 'txtInput8' if the value of cntItems happens to be 8. I just
can't seem to find any examples of this being done in .NET, any advice
much appreciated!

Thanks, Mark