Basic formatting for HTML in ASP.NET 1.1 ?

Jack

Hi all,

Is there a way for a user of a website to control the basic font size/colour
of text, then upload it into a HTML text page in ASP.NET 1.1 ?

For example, I want a user to log into the website, and be able to type in
text, give it a colour, fontsize and basic layout, etc. The hit submit, and
the text will be available to view through the browser?

Cheers,
Jack.

Ben Fidge

If you want to allow your users to submit valid formatted text as HTML then
maybe consider one of the HTML Editors available. An excellent one is Free
Text Box, which as it's name implies, is free! You can enable and disable
features as you require very easily.

http://www.freetextbox.com/

Ben