Basic pages not displaying

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Per Mutations \(Newbie\), Jun 8, 2004.

  1. System:
    XP Pro
    IIS5.1
    ASP.Net SDK 1.1
    Applied Mobile Device Update

    Problem:
    Have just started asp.net mobile coding and getting .wml files to display ok
    in phone simulators.

    However, I cannot get even basic .aspx files to display in either
    MME3.0(Unable to display content) or
    OpenWave Phone Simulator 6.2.2 (just displays source code).

    Example of basic .aspx file:

    <%@ Page language="c#"
    Inherits="System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobilePage" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="Mobile"
    Namespace="System.Web.UI.MobileControls" Assembly="System.Web.Mobile"%>
    <mobile:Form id=Form1 runat="server">
    <mobile:Label id=Test Runat="Server">Hello, Mobile World</mobile:Label>
    </mobile:Form>

    I do not have Visual Studio so I am using notepad to create the files.

    Is this a configuration problem, device adapter problem or what?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    TIA

    Per
    Per Mutations \(Newbie\), Jun 8, 2004