Basics of Javascript

Brian Shannon

I want to begin learing java script to insert into my .NET applications.
Are there any resources for .NET and java script?

Also can someone help me with a simple example.

Lets say you have 3 text boxes and 1 button. And values in the text boxes.

textbox1=10
textbox2 =5
textbox3
button1

When you press button 1 I want textbox 1 and textbox 2 to be added and the
value inserted into textbox 3.

Thanks! Maybe this can get me started.