batch compilation of web sites

Rick

I am testing out the compilation options in web.config to batch-compile each
directory. It doesn't appear to behaving as expected. It looks like there is
not any batch compiling happening at all based on what I see in the tmp
directory.
Anybody have this working?

<compilation defaultLanguage="vb" debug="true"

batch="true"

tempDirectory="C:\hey"/>

Thanks.

Rick

Of course, immediatly after posting, I tried the below syntax with the
debug=false to see if that was the cause, and of course it was, so hopefully
this post will help someone else out there anyway.