BayPIGgies: April 13, 7:30pm (IronPort)

Aahz

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, April 13 at 7:30pm at
IronPort.

This meeting features JJ reviewing "Professional Software Development"
with discussion and newbie questions afterward.

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California). For more information and
directions, see http://baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we sometimes meet at 6pm for dinner. Discussion of
dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice: We have a speaker for May. We can use speakers for
June/July. Please e-mail (e-mail address removed) if you want to suggest an
agenda (or volunteer to give a presentation).