BayPIGgies: August 11, 7:30pm (Ironport)

Discussion in 'Python' started by Aahz, Aug 8, 2005.

  1. Aahz

    Aahz Guest

    The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, August 11 at 7:30pm at
    Ironport.

    Hasan Diwan will present RRsR, a web-based RSS reader written using
    feedparser and python CGI. This is expected to be a short presentation;
    afterward, anyone who was at OSCON is invited to summarize what they
    saw/heard.

    BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
    and Google (Mountain View, California). For more information and
    directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

    Before the meeting, we plan to meet at 6pm for dinner. Discussion of
    dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list. This week will
    probably be at Creperie du Monde, six long blocks from IronPort (i.e.,
    walking distance).

    Advance notice: The September 8 meeting agenda has not been set. Please
    send e-mail to if you want to suggest an agenda
    (or volunteer to give a presentation). We already have a speaker for
    October.
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    The way to build large Python applications is to componentize and
    loosely-couple the hell out of everything.
    Aahz, Aug 8, 2005