BayPIGgies: DATE CHANGE September 15, 7:30pm (Google)

Aahz

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, September 15 at 7:30pm at
Google, Bldg 40, room Temp Tech Talk. You need to go to the lobby of
Bldg 43 first to get a badge.

Ben Bangert will do "SQLObject & FormEncode, A Practical Introduction"
- Using SQLObject to integrity check legacy databases
- FormEncodes use for validation and data coercion
- Easy web front-ends to databases
- Fully abstracted database access for easy portability

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California). For more information and
directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we sometimes meet at 6pm for dinner. Discussion of
dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice: The meeting agenda for October 13 and December 8 has been
set. We've got some options on the plate for November but haven't
settled anything yet. Please send e-mail to (e-mail address removed) if
you want to suggest an agenda (or volunteer to give a presentation).