BayPIGgies: January 13, 7:30pm

Discussion in 'Python' started by Guest, Jan 10, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    WARNING: the last meeting of BayPIGgies at Stanford is currently
    scheduled for March. Our host, Danny Yoo, is leaving Stanford, and we
    need to find a new location. If you wish to assist with the search,
    please join the BayPIGgies mailing list.

    Meanwhile, let's all give hearty thanks to Danny for helping us find a
    stable meeting location for so long!

    The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, January 13 at 7:30pm.

    Danny Yoo leads a discussion of Python coding tricks and techniques.
    Please join the BayPIGgies mailing list to discuss which sample code
    will be demonstrated. The web site will contain more details.

    BayPIGgies meetings are in Stanford, California. For more information
    and directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

    Before the meeting, we may meet at 6pm for dinner in downtown Palo Alto.
    Discussion of dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

    Advance notice: The February 10 meeting agenda has not been set. Please
    send e-mail to if you want to make a
    presentation.
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    "19. A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming,
    is not worth knowing." --Alan Perlis

    Guest, Jan 10, 2005