BayPIGgies: January 13, 7:30pm

Aahz

WARNING: the last meeting of BayPIGgies at Stanford is currently
scheduled for March. Our host, Danny Yoo, is leaving Stanford, and we
need to find a new location. If you wish to assist with the search,
please join the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Meanwhile, let's all give hearty thanks to Danny for helping us find a
stable meeting location for so long!

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, January 13 at 7:30pm.

Donovan Preston will preview his PyCon presentation on developing GUI
applications with HTML and HTTP. If you want to do a presentation in
March (also before PyCon!), please send e-mail to
(e-mail address removed)

BayPIGgies meetings are in Stanford, California. For more information
and directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we may meet at 6pm for dinner in downtown Palo Alto.
Discussion of dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice: The March 10 meeting agenda has not been set. Please
send e-mail to (e-mail address removed) if you want to make a
presentation.
--
Aahz ([email protected]) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death." --GvR