BayPIGgies: June 10, 7:30pm

Discussion in 'Python' started by Aahz, Jun 5, 2004.

  1. Aahz

    Aahz Guest

    The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs June 10 at 7:30pm. It will
    feature Bruce Eckel talking about Python's type system.

    Before the meeting, we'll continue the tradition started last month and
    meet at 6pm for dinner, somewhere around downtown Palo Alto. Ducky
    Sherwood is handling that; please send RSVPs to
    Discussion of dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.
    (I'm assuming we're going to Jing Jing again, but Ducky will post a
    correction if I'm wrong. ;-)

    BayPIGgies meetings are in Stanford, California. For more information
    and directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

    Advance notice: The July 8 meeting agenda has not been set. Please send
    e-mail to if you want to make a presentation.
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    Aahz, Jun 5, 2004