    does anyone know of something or has a snippet of code in his/her bottom
    drawer? any hint/help is greatly appreciated.

    cheers!
    Matthias S., Mar 15, 2007

  2. ..net for a decade?

    ThatsIT.net.au, Mar 15, 2007

  3. Matthias S.

    Matthias S. Guest

    Thanks for the hint. I've done this already and since the results were
    either for php or javascript, I'm on my way of roling my own parser. I was
    just wondering, if there is something prebuilt out there. I don't want to
    reinvent the wheel twice a day and the issue looks like something, a lot of
    people come along. It's not that exotic, is it?

    "Jon Paal [MSMD]" <Jon nospam Paal @ everywhere dot com> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:...

    Matthias S., Mar 15, 2007
  4. Matthias S.

    Matthias S. Guest

    almost, it reads... almost

    :)

    Matthias S., Mar 15, 2007
  5. "Matthias S." <matthias&AtSign&emvoid$dot$com> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the hint. I've done this already and since the results were
    > either for php or javascript, I'm on my way of roling my own parser. I was
    > just wondering, if there is something prebuilt out there. I don't want to
    > reinvent the wheel twice a day and the issue looks like something, a lot

    of
    > people come along. It's not that exotic, is it?

    What's BBCode??

    Anthony Jones, Mar 15, 2007
  6. Matthias S.

    Matthias S. Guest

    bulletin board code

    used in many forum board... looks like for bold text for example...

    Matthias S., Mar 15, 2007
  7. Matthias S.

    McKirahan Guest

    > bulletin board code
    > >
    > > What's BBCode??

    [snip]

    Do you just want to replace [ and ] with < and > ?

    A couple of uses of Replace() would do it.
    McKirahan, Mar 15, 2007
  8. Matthias S.

    Mike Brind Guest

    "McKirahan" <> wrote in message
    > "Matthias S." <matthias&AtSign&emvoid$dot$com> wrote in message
    >> bulletin board code
    >> >
    >> > What's BBCode??

    > [snip]
    >
    > Do you just want to replace [ and ] with < and > ?
    >
    > A couple of uses of Replace() would do it.

    BBCode uses a bunch of non-standard tags such as , [code], [big] etc. Personally, I'...ne here: tinymce.moxiecode.com -- Mike Brind
    Mike Brind, Mar 16, 2007