BC30002: Type 'DataRowView' is not defined.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Niks, Apr 14, 2004.

  1. Niks

    Niks Guest

    Hi I get this error when I try to run my Page which has nested
    DataGrid.

    <asp:DataGrid id=DataGrid2 runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False"
    BorderColor="#33FF33" DataKeyField="OrderID"
    DataSource='<%# CType(Container.DataItem,DataRowView).CreateChildView("OrderRelation")
    %>'>
    <HeaderStyle Font-Bold="True" ForeColor="#CC0066" BackColor="#CCCC99"
    />

    I have system.data namespace included in my code behind page.

    One intresting thing is that the same page works on my Laptop which
    has .NET 2003 beta version and doesn't work on my work desktop which
    has .NET 2002.

    Is this anything related to version ??

    Any ideas greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,