BC30456: 'Title' is not a member of 'ASP. ...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ydesilets@gmail.com, Jun 12, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I my name is Yohan.
    Id did have an error like BC30456: 'Title' is not a member of 'ASP....

    I looked in many forum without success. Then I found something related
    to the BC30456 error number.

    On my application the error was cause by the Inherits tag. Both of my
    child forms had the same Inherits "_Default". Then I changed one and it
    is ok now

    Note: You have to change the Inherits tag in the .aspx and in the
    related .vb files

    Exemple .aspx :
    <% @ Page Language ="VB" MasterPageFile="~/Principal.master"
    AutoEventWireup ="false" CodeFile="InventaireAccessoire.aspx.vb"
    Inherits="_Default2" title="InventaireAccessoire" %>

    Exemple .vb :
    Partial Class _Default2
    Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
    , Jun 12, 2006

  2. faacody

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    I can't believe that worked! Thanks for the examples.
    faacody, Jul 19, 2007

  3. anujanand

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    4 years old post but still helpful. Thanks a lot for posting it.
    anujanand, Sep 22, 2010