BC31011: Unable to load referenced library...icsharpcode.sharpzipl

Nate Dogg

I am getting the following error everytime I make a change on my projects. I
then go to References | Click on Properties on the ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib |
The on Copy Local I set it to True and then to False and then build again and
it works.

I use Windows XP, VS2003 and my webserver is Windows 2003 Server. Anyone's
help in fixing this would be excellent.

Compilation Error
to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC31011: Unable to load referenced library
'c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\temporary asp.net
files\nka_slc\75967b34\647e02fe\assembly\dl2\ee9670d1\000c1c30_1225c401\icsharpcode.sharpziplib.dll': Access is denied.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: vbc : Line: 0

Dilip Krishnan

Hello Nate,
Have you tried removing the indexing option on the virtual directory properties.
It could sometimes lock resources

HTH
Regards,
Dilip Krishnan