BC31011: Unable to load referenced library...icsharpcode.sharpzipl

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Nate Dogg, Jan 7, 2005.

  1. Nate Dogg

    Nate Dogg Guest

    I am getting the following error everytime I make a change on my projects. I
    then go to References | Click on Properties on the ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib |
    The on Copy Local I set it to True and then to False and then build again and
    it works.

    I use Windows XP, VS2003 and my webserver is Windows 2003 Server. Anyone's
    help in fixing this would be excellent.

    Compilation Error
    to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
    and modify your source code appropriately.

    Compiler Error Message: BC31011: Unable to load referenced library
    'c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\temporary asp.net
    files\nka_slc\75967b34\647e02fe\assembly\dl2\ee9670d1\000c1c30_1225c401\icsharpcode.sharpziplib.dll': Access is denied.

    Source Error:

    [No relevant source lines]

    Source File: vbc : Line: 0
    Nate Dogg, Jan 7, 2005

  2. Hello Nate,
    Have you tried removing the indexing option on the virtual directory properties.
    It could sometimes lock resources

    HTH
    Regards,
    Dilip Krishnan