  1. --
    This is Unix-Land. In quiet nights, you can hear the Windows machines
    reboot.

    Magnus Warker, Jun 19, 2013

  2. On 6/19/2013 2:28 AM, Magnus Warker wrote:

    What's a BCS?

    --

    Knute Johnson

    Knute Johnson, Jun 19, 2013

  3. Magnus Warker

    Lew Guest

    Knute Johnson wrote:
    > Magnus Warker wrote:
    >>

    > What's a BCS?

    And where's your message body, "Magnus"?

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Jun 20, 2013
  4. Hi folks,

    the last time this happened is about ten years ago.

    BCS is my chess application. Yesterday I found that there is a little
    bug and I wanted to send me a reminder per e-mail. But I did not notice
    that my thunderbird was displaying a newsgroup. :)

    Sorry.

    Magnus

    Magnus Warker, Jun 20, 2013