bdb question

Discussion in 'Python' started by Philippe C. Martin, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I am trying to fix the following problem:

    1) I have a gui thread + a background thread that intantiates a bdb child.
    2) When I wish to quit in the middle of a debugged program, I roughly do the
    following:
    2.a) set_quit()
    2.b) kill my bdb child
    2.c) stop my background thread

    I notice that my debugged program keeps running to its end although the above
    seems to eventually work.

    Any clue ?

    Regards,

    Philippe