BEA-149231 weblogic error

Mahesh

Hi,
I'm using the eclipse weblogic plugin(com.bea.weblogic.eclipse-1.1.1)
to run the server.
Getting BEA-149231 error in "start server"

With few docs from the http://support.bea.com, it seems the
application.xml should not be perfect, I just tried to open the same
in IE, received thge following msg

Access is denied. Error processing resource 'http://java.sun.com/dtd/
application_1.2.dtd'.

i will not be able java.sun.com from the IE(it has been blocked in my
nw), do we really need access to proceed?

Thanks in advance,
Mahesh

Mahesh

Added the xml contents
Hi,
I'm using the eclipse weblogic plugin(com.bea.weblogic.eclipse-1.1.1)
to run the server.
Getting BEA-149231 error in "start server"

With few docs from thehttp://support.bea.com, it seems the
application.xml should not be perfect, I just tried to open the same
in IE, received thge following msg

Access is denied. Error processing resource 'http://java.sun.com/dtd/
application_1.2.dtd'.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE application PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD J2EE
Application 1.2//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/application_1.2.dtd">

<application>
<display-name>iSmartServlet</display-name>
<module>
<web>
<web-uri>iSmartServlet.war</web-uri>
<context-root>/ismart/iSmartServlet</context-root>
</web>
</module>