    nw), do we really need access to proceed?

    Thanks in advance,
    Mahesh

    Mahesh, Mar 20, 2007

  2. Mahesh

    Mahesh Guest

    Added the xml contents
    On Mar 20, 9:07 am, "Mahesh" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm using the eclipse weblogic plugin(com.bea.weblogic.eclipse-1.1.1)
    > to run the server.
    > Getting BEA-149231 error in "start server"
    >
    > With few docs from thehttp://support.bea.com, it seems the
    > application.xml should not be perfect, I just tried to open the same
    > in IE, received thge following msg
    >
    > Access is denied. Error processing resource 'http://java.sun.com/dtd/
    > application_1.2.dtd'.

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE application PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD J2EE
    Application 1.2//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/application_1.2.dtd">

    <application>
    <display-name>iSmartServlet</display-name>
    <module>
    <web>
    <web-uri>iSmartServlet.war</web-uri>
    <context-root>/ismart/iSmartServlet</context-root>
    </web>
    </module>
    </application>

    Mahesh, Mar 20, 2007