BEA WebLogic Workshop

Tim

I recently downloaded this and wanted to look at it to see how it worked.
My question for people using it at work is: how do you use it?
What I mean by that is, do you use it for developing and compiling
programs only (testing the programs on an external server) or do you use
it for full testing using the included server?
What other facilities of its do you use?

Tim

Tim said:
I recently downloaded this and wanted to look at it to see how it worked.
My question for people using it at work is: how do you use it?
What I mean by that is, do you use it for developing and compiling
programs only (testing the programs on an external server) or do you use
it for full testing using the included server?
What other facilities of its do you use?

Another question is, can an application developed on WebLogic be run on
another server without changes or are there proprietary features?