become crorepati in less than one year by trading into indian stockmarket optiontrading.

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by optionmaster, Jun 14, 2008.

  1. optionmaster

    optionmaster Guest

    hellow,
    i m optionmaster.ready to reveals u secrates of become
    crorepati in less than one year time by trading in to indian stock
    mkt. u need to just check the performance of option calls provided in
    free smsgupshup group at optionmaster, u can join the group by sending
    a sms from your mobile--JOIN OPTIONMASTER and send it to 567673434.
    when u can make money more then double every month then why to go for
    mutual fund and other options where u will get 50% or less return in
    one year. here u can make your money double to 10 times in every trade
    and likewise hundred times in a time as less as months. as my last 15
    days calls made more then 50 times, so in one month it is expected to
    grow atmore then hundred times. even if u double in one month then
    yourmoneywill go to 4096 times in one year by simply doubling in each
    month,yes it is true, please check it by multiplying twotwelve
    times=2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2=4096 our calls r making more than double
    in every month since last eight months, in the month of june my call
    of nifty4800put@110 went to @480, which is
    more then four times, and lots of other calls including platinum calls
    has made 10 times return,so it is not joke, it is fact, so join
    optionmaster free group and check all calls given in detail.
    our calls on 26th june will give 10-50times return in one day , so
    dont miss of such calls@10k monthly charges.u can talk to optionmaster
    directly on mobile no.-09983875937,if u have any querry.

    with regards ---optionmaster

    optionmaster, Jun 14, 2008