    however I don't see a property for this.

    I do seee there is an HTML password control... do I need to use this
    instead?

    Tom, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Tom

    Karl Seguin Guest

    TextMode...

    <asp:textbox id="password" runat="server" TextMode="Password" />

    Karl
    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Nov 23, 2004

  3. RE: Begginer question: How do I replace passwords with * in the textbo

    Hi,

    You could do so by selecting the textbox, and change the text mode property
    to "password"

    regards,
    WeiChung

    =?Utf-8?B?d2VpY2h1bmcgW01DU0QsIE1DREJBXQ==?=, Nov 24, 2004