begginer

adi.rajvosa

I am still learning many things using the asp.NET. I am starting off by
creating a website that will just display pictures of my family, so
instead of sending pictures to everyone I would just send the URL. Now
i am not new to programming, I am just new to .NET.

What I would like to do pull pictures from a folder (localhost) and
display it in smaller sizes in tables. I already started off by being
able to manually do asp:image and put in the images, as well as the
table is created. So now I want...lets say for example go into a file
and pull out all images from file called "pictures" which is on
localhost public folder already and loop through the file and retrieve
all files which are only pictures and spit it out on the page which is
called pictures.aspx

I understand what I am to do, just dont know the commands. I guess i
will use asp:repeater, but just need someone to give me few pointers.

Thank you ahead for any help,

adi-

adi.rajvosa

Thank you for such quick response...the code probably works...and I
will look at it more in depth, but I would rather have smaller pointers
then the whole code, which would let me learn, rather then just
complete the code. I hope I am not coming off offensive, I just learn
better by having hands on experience, then just reading off and
copying.
For example how do i just retrieve an image file from folder. What do i
put in <include> and so on.
Maybe I am trying to oversimplify this, please help me start up.

adi-