    Thank you ahead for any help,

    adi-
    , Nov 21, 2005

  2. http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20030515.asp

    --
    Robbe Morris - 2004/2005 Microsoft MVP C#
    http://www.masterado.net

    Robbe Morris [C# MVP], Nov 22, 2005

    Thank you for such quick response...the code probably works...and I
    will look at it more in depth, but I would rather have smaller pointers
    then the whole code, which would let me learn, rather then just
    complete the code. I hope I am not coming off offensive, I just learn
    better by having hands on experience, then just reading off and
    copying.
    For example how do i just retrieve an image file from folder. What do i
    put in <include> and so on.
    Maybe I am trying to oversimplify this, please help me start up.

    adi-
    , Nov 23, 2005