Beginer in java

Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Could any one please help me understand how static keyword is working in this line "public static void main(String args[])" .
I suppose static member function can only process static data members.
Please help me

Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Before starting java first you well known the understand the C language of many concepts like loop, switch, if, function, arrays, etc then you will more comfortable with java.
In the beginning of java must practice the above concepts then focus on the Core Java and oops concepts.
Thanks
David