    english language :)

    bye

    David

    Plenolo, Oct 6, 2003

  2. "Plenolo" <> writes:

    > Hi all i am new in the group, i am a italian student of computer science and
    > i have hobbies for electronics, too... so i have using PIC, St6/7
    > microcontroller, etc.. now my dream is develop some circuit with fpga (or
    > similar) and VHLD language. I have just a bit studing (only teorically) VHDL
    > in my university, but now i would REALLY program some chip for develop some
    > simple and medium project.
    > I have not money (and i don't want :) ) to buy some original developing
    > system, so i would home build some free "programmer" (in-circuit JTAG ???)
    > how i have do in pass for PIC / St6/7 programmers :)

    You'd be better off on comp.arch.fpga, for the actual hardware
    questions - I've crossposted to there and set the followups to go
    there also.

    Regarding programming hardware, Altera have the Byteblaster schematics
    downloadable from their site, in the Byteblaster datasheet. I can;t
    recall if Xilinx have similar.

    > Thank you very much to all friends, and sorry for my very bad and poor
    > english language :)

    It's better than my Italian!

    Cheers,
    Martin