Beginner Help....

Mike Bell

Ok.... I'm trying to build my own custom calendar control for a first custom
control practice project. For this control I'm deriving from the table
class. I have created a new class called CalCell that is derived from the
TableCell class that adds some methods and events. Being th newby that I am,
I can't figure out how to access this class from Table.Rows. i.e
Table1.Row.CalCell. Now I'm thinking I have to create my own CalTable
class, and CalRow class. And then add custom collections to each one? Is
this right? Also, how do I make CalRow accessible to CalTable, and CalCell
accessible via CalRow? Perhaps I should just do some reading if this sounds
completely garbled. I appreciate any help or links or comments.

Mike Bell

Prasad

Hi

If you planned to do your own Calendar Control. You can derive from
Calendar which is very easy rather than doing all the stuffs of your own.

HTH
Prasad