Beginner Java Tutorials

MF

Hello everyone,
I've been doing some googling for some good Java Tutorials, I've found
a few, but are there any must haves that you'd reccomend to a beginner
in Java?

Help Appreceated,
-MF

IchBin

MF said:
Hello everyone,
I've been doing some googling for some good Java Tutorials, I've found
a few, but are there any must haves that you'd reccomend to a beginner
in Java?

Help Appreceated,
-MF
Try this:

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/reallybigindex.html

--

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin

'The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances:
if there is any reaction, both are transformed.'
- Carl Gustav Jung, (1875-1961), psychiatrist and psychologist

Bill Tschumy

Hello everyone,
I've been doing some googling for some good Java Tutorials, I've found
a few, but are there any must haves that you'd reccomend to a beginner
in Java?

Help Appreceated,
-MF

You don't say whether you are new to programming in general or just to Java.
If the former, you might look at my program Jurtle which is a combination
development tool and tutorial for learning to program in Java.

<http://www.otherwise.com/Jurtle.html>