    in Java?

    Help Appreceated,
    -MF
    MF, Apr 21, 2005

  2. MF

    IchBin Guest

    MF wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    > I've been doing some googling for some good Java Tutorials, I've found
    > a few, but are there any must haves that you'd reccomend to a beginner
    > in Java?
    >
    > Help Appreceated,
    > -MF

    Try this:

    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/reallybigindex.html

    --

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin

    'The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
    substances:
    if there is any reaction, both are transformed.'
    - Carl Gustav Jung, (1875-1961), psychiatrist and psychologist
    IchBin, Apr 21, 2005

  3. MF

    Bill Tschumy Guest

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:01:37 -0500, MF wrote
    (in article <>):

    > Hello everyone,
    > I've been doing some googling for some good Java Tutorials, I've found
    > a few, but are there any must haves that you'd reccomend to a beginner
    > in Java?
    >
    > Help Appreceated,
    > -MF

    You don't say whether you are new to programming in general or just to Java.
    If the former, you might look at my program Jurtle which is a combination
    development tool and tutorial for learning to program in Java.

    <http://www.otherwise.com/Jurtle.html>

    --
    Bill Tschumy
    Otherwise -- Austin, TX
    Bill Tschumy, Apr 21, 2005
  4. MF

    Guest

    , Apr 21, 2005
  5. MF

    MF Guest

    Sorry about that. I'm just new to Java. I've used mostly PHP and C/C++
    before.
    MF, Apr 22, 2005