beginner question about ASP.Net from VStudio 2005.

Masamune

I have an old page that I've created in ASP, but need to recreate in
ASP.NET.

The ASP page has a combobox at the top that lets you select between 1
and 10 cars.

Below is a <%For Idx = 1 to 10%> loop made so that it creates a set of
10 identical html tables, each containing some text boxes and check
boxes like make, model...etc. These tables are initially set to
display:none so that none show up. Each table is named using the Idx
counter so that I can tell which checkbox goes with which table on the
following screen. So for example a checkbox in table 1 is called
"cbRegistered"<%=Idx%>" which shows up in the rendered screen as
"cbRegistered1". Now on the following ASP page I can access this box
by using: Request.Form("cbRegistered1") or
Request.Form("cbRegistered"&I).

Now if the user selects 3 in the combobox, then 3 of these tables show
up below...allowing them to enter info into them and submit. The
combobox has an event tied to it that displays or hides tables
depending on the number chosen.

What is the best way to achieve this in ASP.Net? I've created a user
control out of a table but I do not know where to go forward from
there.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!