    Can I use the ClearTool functions provided.

    br,

    //mike
    mike, Sep 9, 2009

  2. mike wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > In a ModifiedCleartool.pm file we have the following:
    >
    > use base 'IPC::ClearTool';

    I'm not familiar with that module in specific.

    > If I use the module ( ModifiedCleartool.pm) by setting path to it in
    > my perl script.
    >
    > use lib qw(/path/to/the/module);

    That does not use the module. That just allows perl to find it when and
    if you eventually do use it.

    use ModifiedCleartool;

    > Can I use the ClearTool functions provided.

    If you do it right you should be able to. I don't know how much
    IPC::ClearTool supports inheritance, but at least some of it should work.

    Xho
    Xho Jingleheimerschmidt, Sep 11, 2009