    do I get to read up on things like SOAP::RPC::Driver ?
    Pardon me if these are obvious questions. I know that I'm still very
    ignorant on Ruby. Thank you.
    nkb, Sep 18, 2004

  2. Hi,

    On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:45:57 +0900, nkb <> wrote:
    > I'm reading up the sample code sslclient.rb from
    > ruby-1.8.2/sample/soap/ssl. I would like to know how do I get to know
    > more information about all those keywords in Ruby. For example, in the
    > mentioned sslclient.rb file, there is this "client.add_method". How do I
    > know what classes/methods do I have for this "client" keyword? And where
    > do I get to read up on things like SOAP::RPC::Driver ?

    Since there's almost no document of soap4r, please see the source
    (sorry). For that purpose, the command "rdoc" is for you. It is
    installed with ruby. Run rdoc for library directories soap, wsdl and
    xsd.

    Or, you can see http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/doc/soap4r/ that I generated by rdoc.

    Regards,
    // NaHi
    NAKAMURA, Hiroshi, Sep 18, 2004

  3. nkb

    Bill Guindon Guest

    On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:45:57 +0900, nkb <> wrote:
    > Hi.
    > I'm reading up the sample code sslclient.rb from
    > ruby-1.8.2/sample/soap/ssl. I would like to know how do I get to know
    > more information about all those keywords in Ruby. For example, in the
    > mentioned sslclient.rb file, there is this "client.add_method". How do I
    > know what classes/methods do I have for this "client" keyword? And where
    > do I get to read up on things like SOAP::RPC::Driver ?
    > Pardon me if these are obvious questions. I know that I'm still very
    > ignorant on Ruby. Thank you.

    you can get a quick and dirty method list with:
    puts client.methods

    that'll include a lot of standard methods that every object has, you
    can lose them with:
    puts client.methods - Class.methods

    --
    Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)