    Thanks in advance,
    Rgds,
    Supriya.

    Supriya, Apr 22, 2004

  2. * "Supriya" <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > What are the differences between -
    > 1) new and malloc
    > 2) delete and free ?

    Have look at
    <URL:http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/freestore-mgmt.html>

    mabu

    --
    Are you Anonymous? Where? ... I don't think so ...

    [ devnull{at}chaosfactory{dot}org | http://www.chaosfactory.org/ ]

    Martin Buchleitner, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Supriya

    myName Guest

    Supriya wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > What are the differences between -

    Google and u'll get more info
    > 1) new and malloc

    new takes care of correct type, and it calls constructor
    > 2) delete and free ?

    delete is used with new,

    myName, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Supriya

    Supriya Guest

    Thanks for your replies. They were of immense help.

    Supriya, Apr 23, 2004