    Regards
    WOJSAL
    http://www.wojsal.prv.pl

    WOJSAL, May 18, 2004

  2. "WOJSAL" <> wrote in message
    news:c8crk9$cda$...
    > I want show HTML-text (messages, textarea etc.)
    > with TkInter. What free package, module i need?
    > Please help.
    > --
    > Regards
    > WOJSAL
    > http://www.wojsal.prv.pl

    As far as I know, there is no HTML widget in Tkinter.

    Just to solve a problem, you can use webbrowser module
    (http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-webbrowser.html), which
    has nothing to do with Tkinter, but it will display some HTML text in a
    webbrowser of your choice.

    If it has to be all Tkinter, you might look at Grail
    (http://grail.sourceforge.net/).

    Marijan Tadin

    Marijan Tadin, May 20, 2004