beginner

chriske911

is this forum also for the early beginners ?
I have followed a course in programming with java but have failed the exam,
however I get a second chance in september and would like some feedback from
other java programmers from time to time

thnx

Joerg Gippert

chriske911 said:
is this forum also for the early beginners ?
I have followed a course in programming with java but have failed the exam,
however I get a second chance in september and would like some feedback from
other java programmers from time to time

As long as your posts are Java related, I guess this forum is for everyone
:) So, feel free to ask your questions ;)

Regards,
Joerg

Drew Volpe

Last time we met said:
is this forum also for the early beginners ?
I have followed a course in programming with java but have failed the exam,
however I get a second chance in september and would like some feedback from
other java programmers from time to time

newbies are welcome. post away!

dv

The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury. Due north of the
center we find the South End. This is not to be confused with South
Boston which lies directly east from the South End. North of the South
End is East Boston and southwest of East Boston is the North End.

Drew Volpe, mylastname at hcs o harvard o edu