    however I get a second chance in september and would like some feedback from
    other java programmers from time to time

    thnx

    chriske911, Jul 3, 2003

  2. "chriske911" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > is this forum also for the early beginners ?
    > I have followed a course in programming with java but have failed the

    exam,
    > however I get a second chance in september and would like some feedback

    from
    > other java programmers from time to time

    As long as your posts are Java related, I guess this forum is for everyone
    :) So, feel free to ask your questions ;)

    Regards,
    Joerg

    Joerg Gippert, Jul 3, 2003

  3. chriske911

    Drew Volpe Guest

    Last time we met, chriske911 <> had said:
    > is this forum also for the early beginners ?
    > I have followed a course in programming with java but have failed the exam,
    > however I get a second chance in september and would like some feedback from
    > other java programmers from time to time

    newbies are welcome. post away!

    dv

    The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury. Due north of the
    center we find the South End. This is not to be confused with South
    Boston which lies directly east from the South End. North of the South
    End is East Boston and southwest of East Boston is the North End.

    Drew Volpe, mylastname at hcs o harvard o edu

    Drew Volpe, Jul 3, 2003