    I have to insert the code
    Thanking you in advance.

    AG

    pag64, Jun 29, 2003

  2. pag64 wrote:

    > I have the following message when I have to insert the
    > j. code into my html page :
    >
    > Add the onLoad event handler into the BODY tag
    >
    > The BODY part ok
    > The Head part ok
    > but the body tag ??

    <script type="text/javascript">
    window.onload = fuction() {
    do_stuff();
    }
    </script>

    (Although they probably mean <body onload="do_stuff();">)

    --
    David Dorward http://david.us-lot.org/
    Redesign in progress: http://stone.thecoreworlds.net/

    David Dorward, Jun 29, 2003

  3. <html>
    <head>
    <title></title>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    DoFunction()
    {
    alert('Hello World');
    }
    </script>
    </head>

    Richard Hockey, Jun 29, 2003
  4. A rather trivial example of how to use the onLoad event in the body tag:

    <head>
    <title>OnLoad example</title>

    Richard Hockey, Jun 29, 2003
  5. pag64