    learn EJB?

    Thanks Much

    Nagendra

    Nagu, Dec 2, 2004

  2. On 2 Dec 2004 11:52:50 -0800, Nagu wrote:

    > I have interests to pursue career in components development (EJB ).
    > Where do I start. I have good knowledge about JAVA language ..

    Apparently not good enough to realize that Java is not an acronym
    (JAVA -> Java).

    As as aside, I have noticed a spate of postings from Google groups
    where the message is repeated. Is there some problem with the
    Google interface? Are you using the beta-groups or the standard
    groups interface?

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 2, 2004

  3. Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > As as aside, I have noticed a spate of postings from Google groups
    > where the message is repeated. Is there some problem with the
    > Google interface? Are you using the beta-groups or the standard
    > groups interface?

    Classic double clicky web browser problem?

    Collin VanDyck, Dec 2, 2004
  4. On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:33:36 GMT, Collin VanDyck wrote:

    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    >> As as aside, I have noticed a spate of postings from Google groups
    >> where the message is repeated. ..

    > Classic double clicky web browser problem?

    That might explain one 'every so often', but I have seen 3 in
    the last 24 hours.

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 3, 2004
  5. Andrew Thompson wrote:

    > As as aside, I have noticed a spate of postings from Google groups
    > where the message is repeated. Is there some problem with the
    > Google interface? Are you using the beta-groups or the standard
    > groups interface?

    I noticed that as well. The first post is also posted as the first
    response to the post. Maybe they just had a new release and this was a
    bug that slipped through QA?

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <>
    Visit my webpage: <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>

    Darryl L. Pierce, Dec 3, 2004
  6. On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 07:16:37 -0500, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    >
    >> As as aside, I have noticed a spate of postings from Google groups
    >> where the message is repeated. Is there some problem with the
    >> Google interface? Are you using the beta-groups or the standard
    >> groups interface?

    > I noticed that as well. The first post is also posted as the first
    > response to the post. Maybe they just had a new release and this was a
    > bug that slipped through QA?

    They are currently testing google groups-beta*. Maybe
    that is causing some hiccups.

    * You can see it in full glorious one *color* per person here.. ;-)
    <http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/96d5fffdd7632438>
    or thread form here..
    <http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_frm/thread/96d5fffdd7632438/9c5d31f8feb21d00>

    I cannot say I like the text after one post..

    [ Oh, and this thread had not made it to the 'beta' message lists yet
    ...go figure. ]

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 3, 2004
  7. Andrew Thompson wrote:
    >>I noticed that as well. The first post is also posted as the first
    >>response to the post. Maybe they just had a new release and this was a
    >>bug that slipped through QA?

    > They are currently testing google groups-beta*. Maybe
    > that is causing some hiccups.

    Could be. I played around a bit with that but found the interface
    too...eh, not intuitive. Maybe I'm just too used to using a newsreader
    like Thunderbird and tin. I'll give it another try when it's a bit more
    mature...

    <snip>

    > [ Oh, and this thread had not made it to the 'beta' message lists yet
    > ...go figure. ]

    That's not a surprise. I've noticed that groups.google.com can run up to
    24 hours or more behind at times. I was having a very heated debate a
    few weeks ago, but could only respond when I got home from work at
    night. When I would check the others' participations in
    groups.google.com I would only see stuff posted the night before and
    nothing posted within the last 12 hours or so.

    Darryl L. Pierce, Dec 3, 2004