    thanks

    Martin
    , Jan 29, 2004

  2. Uri Guttman Guest

    Uri Guttman, Jan 29, 2004

    sorry < I am not being clear. I have that, its a pdf, but access is
    denied to screen grabbers and I am sick of typing in all the code,
    does anyone know where I can download it?

    sorry for the confusion

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:11:15 GMT, Uri Guttman <>
    wrote:

    > n> does anyone know where i can download the code for this tutorial? The
    > n> links to wrox.com are all out, I cannot find the code for the book
    > n> anywhere.
    >
    > http://learn.perl.org/library/beginning_perl/
    , Jan 29, 2004
  4. Bart Lateur Guest

    wrote:

    >sorry < I am not being clear. I have that, its a pdf, but access is
    >denied to screen grabbers and I am sick of typing in all the code,
    >does anyone know where I can download it?

    This page is devoted to this book:

    <http://cybrid.net/books/beginning_perl.html>

    The fourth link under "resources" is pointing to a "Download Code" page,
    at

    <http://www.wrox.com/ACON12.asp?BookID=403>

    Unfortunately, at the moment, this just gives me an error. Let's hope
    this will pass. However, as it's a 404 error (resource not found), I
    fear the worst.

    Silly that the book is available for download but the sample code isn't.

    --
    Bart.
    Bart Lateur, Jan 29, 2004
  5. <> wrote:

    > does anyone know where i can download the code for this tutorial? The
    > links to wrox.com are all out, I cannot find the code for the book
    > anywhere.

    http://learn.perl.org/library/beginning_perl/

    I probably should have just said STFW, because that's what I did. I found
    Simon's home page and that led me directly to the book.
    David K. Wall, Jan 29, 2004